Alborz Forging Industries (AFI) is one of the pioneers among Iran industry.
It was established in 1988 by private sector on a land area of 37.000 square meters area.
The principal activity of this company is a drivers range of steel parts producing by hot forging method and (close-die forging) up to 30Kg and 10.000 tons capacity per year in large groups of components, light and heavy vehicles, mine, agriuculture,road vehicles, petrochemical, oil, gas, electricity transmission lines and railroad industries parts.
The policy of this company wishes high quality along high quantity production and ultimate customer satisfactions level.
It should be considered that Alborz Forging Industries (AFI) has ability to produce both forging and machining parts, becauseof pioneer mutual comprehensive cooperation’s in the future, AFI is so interested to more potentials and business capabilities as OEM.
currently the main parts are supplied in the following groups by both forging and machining:
- Peugeot, Kia, Renault, Nissan and Mazda complete gearbox components
- Heavy vehicles complete gearbox
- Various agricultural machinery complete gearboxes such as tractor
- set of light and heavy vehicle stub axle such as pinion, tuber and triangle
- Various suspension system parts, brake system components, steering wheel , hubs and flanges
- Agricultural, mine and road machinery such as flanges, husband tractors, crown-wheel pinion
- Petrochemical, Oil and Gas transmission lines parts
- Various gears and flanges
Alborz Forging Industries (AFI) has benn certifying by ISO 9001 and QS9000 certifications many years ago and ISO/TS 16949 recently the Quality Managment System of AFI has assessed too based on Iranian and foreign automotive customers specific requirements and quality systems.